As Account Director you will be responsible for working with the team at SHIFT and our clients developing strategic and tactical creative communication campaigns.
The role will be varied, busy, challenging and creative. You’ll work across a number of clients, developing campaigns meeting the strategic goals through unique and best in class thinking and execution.
You should have a passion for media and cycling with an excellent level of experience behind you. The right candidate will love the challenges and variety this role offers.
The role will be focused on the following areas:
- Developing International communications strategies to meet clients strategic objectives
- Formulating, agreeing and actioning tactical campaigns to hit/exceed agreed goals
- Managing clients and their campaigns ensuring they receive best in class service
- Working with the team at SHIFT developing stand out print and digital brand concepts to an agreed brief
- Analysing and reporting on the success of communication campaigns with comprehensive recommendations for development
- Developing new and creative ways to meet clients’ strategic goals
Skills and Experience
You will have a proven track record in developing communications strategies. You’ll have excellent organisation skills and will be able to manage your workload to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
The successful candidate is likely to have 4+ years client management experience with a media company and/or agency and an excellent grasp of communications strategies.
Launched in 2010, SHIFT is the first truly international communications agency dedicated to the cycling industry. Our complete focus on cycling delivers a best in class knowledge together with outstanding results.
We are a 360-degree agency responsible for the international communications for fi’zi:k, FSA, Vision, the Giro d’Italia, KASK, British Cycling and many other global brands. From brand strategy, global media planning and buying, advertising creative, film and video production, website design and build, social media and beyond, our work resonates with cyclists the world over.
We’re a focussed and rapidly growing business, and while the atmosphere in the coolest office in Bath is relaxed and fun, we are very ambitious and work hard to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Recently refurbished air conditioned city centre office
- Generous holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A good coffee machine
- Bike parking
- Really good showers
- Free fruit and jelly sweets
- Relaxed office environment
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV and covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role. You’ll also need to tell us the salary you think you deserve.
Send everything through to Peter Stothard, Managing Director: email@example.com
Date Posted: 7th March 2017
Closing date: 28th March 2017