Role purpose and responsibilities
As part of a team, your tasks will include (across the whole group):
- Checking purchase invoices to Purchase Orders;
- Processing purchase ledger invoices;
- Processing credit card and cash expenses;
- Reconciling supplier statements;
- Issuing sales ledger invoices;
- Any other ad-hoc duties to support the team
Essential skills and competencies
- Previous experience in a similar role essential;
- Experience of accounting systems (ideally Sage);
- Confidence in using Excel
A leading sports media group, Play Sports Group operates four market-leading digital video brands (the Global Cycling Network, Global Mountain Bike Network, Global Triathlon Network and Electric Mountain Bike Network) with millions of fans across YouTube and other social media platforms. PSG also includes the award-winning international communications agency, SHIFT Active Media (SHIFT), focused exclusively on the cycling industry. PSG works with some of the biggest, most high profile brands in the cycling world including Trek, Canyon, Shimano, SRAM, Zipp, Assos, Continental, British Cycling, fi’zi:k, FSA, KASK and many others.
In February 2017, PSG secured £6.5m of funding in an investment round led by US media group Discovery Communications. The group now has over 100 employees based in Bath and the investment will fund further growth.
The position is part time and flexible in terms of working hours.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday, additional days over Christmas plus Bank Holidays
- Pension: 3% company contribution matched by way of salary sacrifice
- Childcare Vouchers by way of salary sacrifice
- Relaxed office environment
- Secure bike parking
- Discount benefits on top brands
- Regular group rides and company-organised socials
- All the tea, coffee, sweets and fruit platters your stomach can handle
- Centrally located in the city of Bath
Do You Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
Send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in the EU