SHIFT Active Media is looking for an experienced Art Director to join our growing team based in Bath.
As Art Director you will be responsible for working with the team at SHIFT and our clients developing strategic and tactical creative marketing campaigns. You’ll be equally at home creating stand out digital work as you are print and brand projects.
The role will be varied, busy, challenging and very creative. You’ll work across a number of clients, developing multi-channel campaigns that meet our client’s strategic goals through unique and best in class creative execution. From print and digital campaigns, social artwork, all the way through to ground-up brand development and beyond, the right candidate will love the variety this role offers.
The role will be focused on the following areas:
- Developing print and digital brand concepts
- Working with the team at SHIFT developing tactical creative advertising and marketing campaigns
- Developing new and creative ways to meet clients’ strategic creative goals
- Creating stand out print, digital and social media creative campaigns
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You will have a proven track record and a rich portfolio showcasing exceptional print and digital work.
- Clearly, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator will be your best friends but ideally you will also be highly adept at using Google DoubleClick Studio and Google Web Designer and/or Adobe Animate CC to create brilliantly effective digital advertising campaigns in a variety of formats, from static banners through to rich media html5 expandable units.
- You’re likely to have 4+ years print and/or digital design experience with a media company and/or agency, be client confident with successful experience selling your creative ideas to clients, and be able to interpret complex briefs in order to deliver work that really delivers on the client’s needs. Of course you’ll be bursting with ideas and have excellent organisational skills being able to schedule and manage your workload to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
Launched in 2010, SHIFT is the first truly international communications agency dedicated to the cycling industry. Our complete focus on cycling delivers a best in class knowledge together with outstanding results.
We are a 360-degree agency responsible for the international communications for fi’zi:k, FSA, Vision, the Giro d’Italia, KASK, British Cycling and many other global brands. From brand strategy, global media planning and buying, advertising creative, film and video production, website design and build, social media and beyond, our work resonates with cyclists the world over.
We’re a small but rapidly growing business, and while the atmosphere in the coolest office in Bath is relaxed and fun, we are very ambitious and work hard to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Recently refurbished air conditioned city centre office
- Generous holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A good coffee machine
- Bike parking
- Really good showers
- Free fruit and jelly sweets
- Relaxed office environment
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV and examples of your portfolio together with a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role. You’ll also need to tell us the salary you think you deserve.
Send everything through to Peter Stothard, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 7th March 2017
Closing date: 28th March 2017