We’re looking for an innovative 360° marketer who will:
- Agree strategy and deliver brand-consistent propositions within agreed timescales to support the sales team, enabling revenue growth and customer loyalty
- Define and deliver the key themes and packages that will support sales
- Know how to take an idea to create a proposition that will maximise pipeline generation across our sales and client management teams
- Demonstrate experience in using customer insights into compelling commercial propositions to drive marketing success
- Structure, price and proactively lead our commercial partnership packages and proposals
- Understand and use data to write killer creative commercial proposals
- Develop new ways to arm our commercial teams with unique and inspiring proposals
- A proactive hands-on approach, with the ability to plan campaigns and execute tactical and detailed activity
- Proofread and verify marketing literature and promotional material to ensure brand guidelines are met
- Project manage between sales and production teams to help activate commercially driven activity
- Update the b2b website and monthly newsletters, manage the b2b communication of our social channels
- Lead and manage our b2b event proposition
We’re looking for someone from a creative or media agency, or a marketer from the media who wants to work on key commercial projects. We need someone with genuine understanding of our brands, and who has the passion, energy and application to help build and steer our commercial marketing function.
- You will have around 5 years’ experience in marketing either from a creative or media agency or brand background
- Experience working across all marketing disciplines including knowledge of creative, content development, video production and social media
- Experience executing digital marketing campaigns (b2b and b2c), channel and communications planning
- Ability to demonstrate ROI and adjust campaigns to drive efficiencies
- Experience working on events and managing external agencies and producers
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Solid experience writing creative brand strategy and deck creation
- A creative thinker but also super organised
- A passion for cycling / sport
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders with experience managing up and down
- A proactive and can-do attitude with the ability to think fluidly
- A team player
The Play Sports Group is the world’s leading creator of cycling digital video distributed on YouTube and Facebook. We are a digital sports media company focused on the world of cycling. Combining our deep love of the sport with world leading expertise in video and digital distribution, we have built a leadership position in the market. We operate two market-leading YouTube channels: the Global Cycling Network and Global Mountain Bike Network, with over 1 million subscribers and millions of fans across associated social media platforms. Our presenters are ex-pros from the very highest levels who connect with the fans, and with world class athletes. PSG also includes the award-winning international communications agency, SHIFT Active Media (SHIFT), focused exclusively on the cycling industry and who works alongside some of the biggest, most high profile brands in the cycling world. SHIFT is responsible for the international marketing for global cycling brands such as Continental, fi’zi:k, FSA, Selle Royal, KASK and many others.
SHIFT works on a variety of projects to help their clients achieve their strategic objectives, including website and brochure creation, social media management, print and digital advertising design and placement in international magazines and websites, producing TV commercials and videos or even organizing helicopter banner flights in Australia.
- Recently refurbished city centre office
- Generous holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A good coffee machine
- Bike parking
- Really good showers
- Relaxed office environment
DO YOU THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your CV and covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role. You’ll also need to tell us the salary you think you deserve.
Send us your CV and covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role and the salary you think you deserve to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Commercial Marketing Director’ as the email subject.
Date Posted: 8th March 2017
Closing date: 29th March 2017