The CEO of Play Sports is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant who will:
- Manage and field CEO correspondence, being prepared to respond on his behalf when required and manage all aspects of communication
- Manage and drive efficiently the CEO’s schedule, optimising a very busy diary
- Manage the board schedule, communications and papers
- Be responsible for the company property, managing key contractors such as Maintenance, Air Conditioning and Security
- Lead our HR efforts, working with senior directors on appraisals, job descriptions, contracts
- Lead our recruitment strategy offering support to Senior Directors and managing recruitments suppliers
- Lead and manage our conference, event and staff entertainment proposition
- Recruit and manage all other company administration and reception staff
- Be very reliable and completely trustworthy
We’re looking for a Senior Executive Assistant possibly from a creative or media agency background, though this is not essential, who wants to work in a busy, fun, and challenging sport environment. We need someone with genuine understanding of our people and business strategy as this person needs an energy and application to help assist our CEO at a very busy period of growth
- You will have around 10 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in a creative or media agency or brand background though this is not essential
- Experience working across all office administration and management areas
- Experience with recruitment and staff management
- Ability to demonstrate efficient working practises and skills that manage multiple streams of work activity
- Experience working on events and managing external agencies and suppliers
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Solid office management experience
- A creative thinker but also super organised
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders with experience managing up and down
- A proactive and can-do attitude with the ability to think fluidly
- A team player
The Play Sports Group is the world’s leading creator of cycling digital video distributed on YouTube and Facebook. We are a digital sports media company focused on the world of cycling. Combining our deep love of the sport with world leading expertise in video and digital distribution, we have built a leadership position in the market.
We operate two market-leading YouTube channels: the Global Cycling Network and Global Mountain Bike Network, with over 1 million subscribers and millions of fans across associated social media platforms. Our presenters are ex-pros from the very highest levels who connect with the fans, and with world class athletes.
PSG also includes the award-winning international communications agency, SHIFT Active Media (SHIFT), focused exclusively on the cycling industry and who works alongside some of the biggest, most high profile brands in the cycling world. SHIFT is responsible for the international marketing for global cycling brands such as Continental, fi’zi:k, FSA, Selle Royal, KASK and many others.
SHIFT works on a variety of projects to help their clients achieve their strategic objectives, including website and brochure creation, social media management, print and digital advertising design and placement in international magazines and websites, producing TV commercials and videos or even organizing helicopter banner flights in Australia.
- Recently refurbished city centre office
- Generous holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A good coffee machine
- Bike parking
- Really good showers
- Relaxed office environment
DO YOU THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your CV and covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role and the salary you think you deserve to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Executive Assistant’ as the email subject.
Date Posted: 8th March 2017
Closing date: 29th March 2017