SHIFT Active Media, part of the Play Sports Group, is looking for an experienced html5 Banner Designer/Developer with a passion for creating exceptionally effective digital advertising creative to join our growing team based in Bath.
As html5 Banner Designer/Developer you will be responsible for working in the heart of the creative team at SHIFT to develop and deliver standout digital creative campaigns for our cycling clients.
As an experienced web banner specialist with the technical knowledge to realise any creative idea: you’ll be as at home creating multi-channel digital creative campaigns – across specialist media, network and social advertising platforms – as you will delivering interactive, rich media expandable banners, and animated .gif and motion adverts for social media.
The role will be focused on the following areas:
- Design and build standout digital and social advertising creative campaigns across a variety of formats to meet client briefs and adserver vendor specifications, including DoubleClick and AdSense
- Work across multiple projects and adapt styles to suit specific mediums
- Work collaboratively and use your knowledge of rich media banner design to contribute creative and campaign ideas for a wide range of cycling clients
- Use your expert knowledge of rich media banner design to support the wider creative and digital teams with the design and build of responsive website animations
- Contribute and develop new and creative ways to meet clients’ strategic creative goals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
With 3+ years industry experience in a studio or agency environment, you will be forward-looking and have a proven track record with a rich portfolio showcasing brilliantly effective digital advertising campaigns across a variety of formats, from static banners through to rich media html5 expandable units. Of course you’ll be bursting with ideas and have excellent organisational skills being able to schedule and manage your workload to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Strong understanding of digital design and creation
- Experience of building bespoke html5 digital banners, including fixed, expandable rich-media, and interactive units
- A strong portfolio of digital design and html5 banner experience
- A strong understanding and experience across a range of workflows, including Google Doubleclick Studio and Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Edge/Animate and/or Google Web Designer, and Adobe After Effects
- Solid understanding of IAB standards, guidelines and best practices and designing banners for cross browser compatibility and responsive design
- Ability to work to a deadline and still produce engaging and effective creative
NICE TO HAVE
- The ability to create and deliver responsive ad units
- Experience of creating and delivering dynamic ad campaigns
- An interest in cycling!
The Play Sports Group is home to SHIFT Active Media and the Play Sports Network.
Launched in 2010, SHIFT Active Media is an award-winning cycling media agency and works alongside some of the biggest, most high profile brands in the cycling world, such as Continental, crankbrothers, fi’zi:k, the Global Cycling Network (GCN), KASK, SRAM, Zwift and many more.. Our complete focus on cycling delivers a best in class knowledge together with outstanding results. We’re a full-service creative and communications agency providing a wide a variety of services to help clients achieve their strategic objectives: from brand strategy, global media planning and buying, advertising creative, film and video production, website design and build, social media and beyond, our work resonates with cyclists the world over.
We’re a small but rapidly growing business, and while the atmosphere in the coolest office in Bath is relaxed and fun, we are very ambitious and work hard to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Recently refurbished city centre office
- Generous holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A good coffee machine
- Bike parking
- Really good showers
- Free fruit or jelly sweets
- Relaxed office environment
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV and examples of your portfolio together with a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role. You’ll also need to tell us the salary you think you deserve.
Send everything through to Christian Day, Group Creative Director: email@example.com