The Play Sports Group is looking for a Receptionist with recent and relevant experience to join our dynamic fast growing company full time in our central Bath office.
As our front of house superstar you will be the first point of contact with visitors and callers so you will need to have great communication skills, be highly organised, and have excellent attention to detail. This is a varied role where no two days will be the same.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for all telephone enquiries, deliveries and maintenance
- Meet and greet clients and visitors and offer refreshments
- Answer and direct telephone calls
- Maintain security by following procedures with security cameras and staff key fobs
- Maintain visitor log book and issue visitor badges
- You will be responsible for a range of duties in all aspects of office support and administration.
- Keep the office stocked and tidy, order supplies
- Assist with admin and book travel, couriers and taxis
- Responsible for staff bookings for the use of indoor training bikes and bike workshop area
- Manage bookings for meeting rooms and hot desks
- Assist with client hospitality
- Arrange office events and any other ad hoc administrative task
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Conscientious and approachable
- Great email etiquette and an excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge of Google Docs
- Good organisation and admin skills
- Trustworthy and able to handle confidential data and information
- Great communication skills
- Highly organised and have excellent attention to detail
- As a sports company we’d like someone who loves sport too, and if you love cycling that would be even better!
The Play Sports Group is the world’s leading creator of cycling digital video distributed on YouTube and Facebook. We are a digital sports media company focused on the world of cycling. Combining our deep love of the sport with world leading expertise in video and digital distribution, we have built a leadership position in the market. We operate two market-leading YouTube channels: the Global Cycling Network and Global Mountain Bike Network, with over 1 million subscribers and millions of fans across associated social media platforms. Our presenters are ex-pros from the very highest levels who connect with the fans, and with world class athletes. PSG also includes the award-winning international communications agency, SHIFT Active Media (SHIFT), focused exclusively on the cycling industry and who works alongside some of the biggest, most high profile brands in the cycling world. SHIFT is responsible for the international marketing for global cycling brands such as Continental, fi’zi:k, FSA, Selle Royal, KASK and many others.
SHIFT works on a variety of projects to help their clients achieve their strategic objectives, including website and brochure creation, social media management, print and digital advertising design and placement in international magazines and websites, producing TV commercials and videos or even organizing helicopter banner flights in Australia.
- Recently refurbished city centre office
- Generous holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A good coffee machine
- Bike parking
- Good showers
- Relaxed office environment
- Fresh fruit and sweets
Send us your CV and covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Receptionist’ as the email subject.