SHIFT Active Media is on the lookout for a passionate and talented SEO Manager. The SEO Manager will plan and execute organic search strategies for our clients in the cycling and triathlon sector. This position requires an adaptable person who is “hands on” and enthusiastic about SEO and digital marketing.
You will work as part of an existing media planning and buying team working to plan, implement, optimise and manage organic search campaigns to deliver the best possible results for our global client base.
You will also play an important role in the growth of our media planning and buying proposition as part of the wider Play Sports Group delivering outstanding advertising results that have a material impact on the bottom line of a business to both existing and potential clients.
Leading on SEO projects and employing appropriate techniques based on requirements, assisting with strategy development and delivering strong client and agency work.
A variety of tasks such as reporting, SEO planning and on-page optimisation for clients across a range of verticals.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies
- Perform regular SEO tasks including site audits, technical reviews, thorough keyword research, link building and content optimisation
- Take ownership of SEO reporting and performance monitoring
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with client web development partners to implement recommendations
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Work with PPC, PR and Content teams to provide guidance on best practice, and help to generate ideas
- Have at least 3 years of experience in planning and delivering SEO strategies and tactics
- Experienced in using Google Analytics and Search Console to identify performance trends
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- A comprehensive understanding of the SEO landscape
- Have a curiosity and drive to bring new ideas around how we can use SEO to further our client's businesses
- Ideally, have some experience in setting up and optimising paid media campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be analytical
- A Team Player
- Inherent interest in cycling and an active lifestyle
Think you'd be a good fit so far? Send us your CV along with a covering letter to the email address below.