The world’s leading cycling media and communications agency is recruiting for a Digital Campaign Manager to support and develop our growing media planning and buying function.
You will work as part of an existing media planning and buying team working to plan, implement, optimise and manage global media campaigns to deliver the best possible campaign results for our global client base
SHIFT is the largest international buyer of cycling media in the world and we pride ourselves on our detailed knowledge of the media landscape and cyclists, ensuring we reach and target the right audience at the right time for the brands we represent.
You will also play an important role in the growth of our media planning and buying proposition as part of the wider Play Sports Group delivering outstanding advertising results that have a material impact on the bottom line of a business to both existing and potential clients.
- Work closely with the rest of the team, as a key member of the rest of our media planning and buying team
- Be responsible for day to day management of global digital campaigns across our client base
- Produce reports to analyse the performance of all campaigns and promotions
Closely monitor KPIs for campaigns, ensure they are all reached and develop recommendations to improve them
- Support the development of targeting strategies across search, network and programmatic channels, keeping informed on latest developments in the field and communicating these to the wider team, including cross-training your peers.
- Support the development of targeting strategies across search, network and programmatic channels
- Traffic global campaigns across a wide variety of digital channels
- Work with the team to develop efficient processes to communicate campaign performance with clients on a regular and ongoing basis
- Stay on top of new advertising opportunities and communicate those with the wider team
- Work with the team to ensure we efficiently optimise campaigns delivering the best possible results for our clients
- Play a key role in developing internal systems to ensure we manage all aspects of campaign management as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Use your experience of the paid media landscape to ensure all campaigns are delivering beyond expectations.
- Experienced in Search / PPC network advertising
- Experience in using RTB/DSP platforms (DV360 experience would be advantageous)
- You’ll be capable of analysing data to draw conclusions on campaign performance and improvements
- Experienced in using Google Analytics to identify performance trends
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be analytical
- A Team Player
- Inherent interest in cycling and an active lifestyle
The Play Sports Group is home to SHIFT Active Media and the Play Sports Network. Launched in 2010, SHIFT Active Media is an award-winning cycling media agency and works alongside some of the biggest, most high profile brands in the cycling world, such as Continental, crankbrothers, fi’zi:k, the Global Cycling Network (GCN), KASK, SRAM, Zwift, YT and many more. Our complete focus on cycling delivers a best in class knowledge together with outstanding results. We’re a full-service creative and communications agency providing a wide a variety of services to help clients achieve their strategic objectives: from brand strategy, global media planning and buying, advertising creative, film and video production, website design and build, social media and beyond, our work resonates with cyclists the world over. We’re a small but rapidly growing business, and while the atmosphere in the modern office in Bath is relaxed and fun, we are very ambitious and work hard to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Recently refurbished air-conditioned city centre office
- Generous holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Bike parking
- Really good showers
- All you can eat fresh fruit and Haribo
- Monthly free lunch, pizza on your birthday and regular company rides
- Free merchandise, cycling kit and good coffee machine
DO YOU THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your CV and covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role and the salary you think you deserve to email@example.com with ‘Digital Campaign Exec / Manager’ as the email subject.