Shift’s Media Planning and Buying department are responsible for the planning, purchase, performance monitoring, and optimisation of advertising campaigns on behalf of the agency’s clients. As Senior Media Planner, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of media buying across digital and traditional media channels for Shift’s clients. This role is critical to setting the media strategy for key clients, whilst overseeing the delivery of media buying in aid of meeting client expectations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The core work is focused around developing integrated media strategies for key campaigns and product launches, along with the development of cohesive media plans based on the client brief that includes communications goals and brings together different disciplines for integration across multiple media channels.
- Ensure that we are delivering the highest quality of work for key clients by keeping up to date with trends in media, presenting creative strategies which aim to meet our client’s business objectives.
- Senior Media Planners are responsible for media planning across both digital and traditional media channels, including building a stronger partnership with media owners in broadcast and cycling media.
- Senior Media Planners will support the media planning process for clients, ensuring all client expectations are met aligned with the media/creative brief and brand strategy.
- Responsible for delivering media income targets and understands how to do that profitably – managing resources accordingly.
- Applies an effectiveness mindset, able to develop measurement strategies to inform planning and identify opportunities
- Motivates and inspires agency-wide collaboration and process by leading and motivating a project team.
- Builds senior client relationships, develops a deep understanding of their business and ensures that the agency is focused on delivery against their goals and objectives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Skilled in negotiating the price of media on behalf of clients
- Able to work with agility to meet client demands and adjust to evolving requirements.
- Able to work to deadlines to ensure campaigns are delivered on time.
- A strong and confident communicator
- Strategic and composed, able to make clear decisions in the best interest of the client and the agency.
- Will have worked within the cycling sector previously, or has a passion for cycling or similar endurance sports.
- Able to motivate a team of media specialists to deliver to deadlines, and to adopt an inherent mindset of optimisation and effectiveness.
- Stays positive, encourages a can-do attitude in others
If you’d like to apply for this role, please click here.