As part of our expanding agency we are looking for a super talented Designer with a strong craft and digital background and a passion for cycling, to join our creative team here at SHIFT Active Media.
As a Designer, you will be working across our whole client base and alongside the core members of our team ensure that the work we carry out for all of our clients is of the highest creative standard, delivered on time and within budget. You will work collaboratively with our social media, PR, media planning and buying, video and digital teams to produce standout creative solutions and uphold the expectation of creative excellence within the company. Due to the wide ranging work we produce a minimum of 3 years agency experience is essential.
The role will be varied, highly creative, challenging and will focus on campaigns across print, digital, social, video, and direct to consumer channels, through to creating engaging content for brand websites, and design for print adverts for major cycling brands and beyond.
You’ll be an integral spoke in our creative wheel.
You will work on projects for some of the most prestigious brands in cycling, as part of the creative team, whilst supporting the Head of Design and working alongside our account management and digital teams and creative suppliers.
As a designer you will work on a variety of graphic design and artwork projects, the work will be varied and challenging and play to your creative strengths. It will include, but is not limited to:
- Generating concepts and ideas for campaigns and proposals
- Designing creative for digital, motion, branding and print, across all areas of the business
- Managing the creation of print and digital advertising from concept through to delivery
- Print, advertising and marketing communications
- Design amendments, artwork, layout and image manipulation
- Contributing to presentations, proposals and motion showreels
- Source and/or create photography, illustrations, and graphics for individual projects
- Develop and produce marketing collateral to support the company’s strategy and visual branding
- Directing and getting the best from internal designers and external creative contributors
- Championing and challenging our creative process and way of thinking
- Other reasonable duties, as directed by the senior creative team
Skills And Experience
You will be a creative thinker and a multi-tasker, have strong print, digital and motion design skills, and expertly know your way around Adobe CC, in particular Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and InDesign. HTML5 would be a bonus, but not essential.
You’ll have a flexible approach to work, excel under pressure and deliver solutions with exceptional attention to detail, on brand and on time.
You will have solid knowledge of digital development – enabling you to design ambitious but achievable websites and a passion for creating visual and graphic solutions for a range of media types.
Of course you’ll be bursting with ideas and have excellent organisational skills being able to schedule and manage your workload to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
The ability to rapidly absorb and apply new technical information is a distinct advantage but not essential.
Think you'd be a good fit so far? Send us your CV along with a covering letter to the email address below.