We are the world's leading cycling-focused marketing agency. We create strategic marketing for the cycling industry's most progressive brands. Combining global experience with local insights, we build brands, generate demand and drive conversion, all around the world and we are on the lookout for future talent to join our growing team!
We’ve helped Zwift build credibility among cycling enthusiasts globally and own the Tour de France, supported YT in launching their new YT Izzo, via a manga-inspired, minute-long animated film and we collaborated with the UCI to reinvent track cycling - UCI Track Champions League.
We’re a passionate team, from a wide mix of backgrounds. But there’s one thing that unites us – a love of cycling, in all its forms. And though our skill sets are wide and our knowledge is deep, we are all still learning every day.
The thing is, you don’t have to be a marketing expert, an established creative, a social media influencer or even an ex-pro to get a job here. You just need to be driven, passionate and get excited for all things bikes.
And there’s no one ideal route to getting a job in the industry. Just ask our Chief Executive Officer, who started his career delivering mail in the post room of a London Advertising Agency. So, this internship could, genuinely, be the start of a truly exciting career journey, in the cycling marketing industry.
What you’ll do:
Our internships span PR, media and account management - you will provide the relevant team with a wide range of support. You will help the team by providing top-class administrative support that helps them meet client requirements and ensures successful delivery of jobs for clients.
Depending on the department you join, on a day-to-day basis you will do everything from developing reports and media lists, supporting the distribution of press releases, to responding to phone calls and emails from journalists and media owners. You will also help to arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople and monitor the resulting media coverage.
- A keen interest in how brands market themselves and use creativity to influence brand perception
- You will need excellent writing skills and ideally an understanding of the media landscape (newspapers, blogs, news channels, social media etc.).
- You will also need to have a grasp of how to use social media tools and a creative mind.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work both cooperatively as a team and independently on own initiative
- Ability to maintain focus and work calmly under pressure
- Approachable and eager to learn, you’ll be willing to take direction, be part of a team, and be a team player who works towards the common goal and purpose of our agency and client business.
- An interest in cycling is highly desirable and a knowledge of the industry is advantageous, regardless of cycling level and ability.
Think you'd be a good fit so far? Send us your CV along with a covering letter to the email address below.